There are different ways to store presets in the app, depending on which music service you use.
Example, to make a TuneIn radio station a preset:
- On Browse view, select TuneIn
- Select any list of radio stations, in list view you will see small speaker icon on the right next to each radio station. Press the speaker icon
- The preset view is now shown, select which preset number to save the station to
You can also access your stored presets in the Audio pro Control app:
- Press the settings icon on the speaker in My Speakers list view.
- Press Speaker Preset in the menu.