Example, connecting a turntable:
- Connect the turntable with a cable to Line in or AUX input on the speaker.
- (Check the turntables manual, it will need to have a RIAA amplifier integrated otherwise you will need to buy an external RIAA amplifier)
- Change the source on the speaker to either Line in or AUX depending on where you plugged in the device.
You can now start playing your music on your turntable.
To play to more speakers wirelessly:
- The speaker to which you have connected the turntable must be the master speaker in the group.
- In the Device view, press the box with a plus sign to the right of the speaker’s name.
Select the speaker(s) you want to add to the group
- Press Done.
Note: If you are using the C5 or the C10 as a master please change the switch on the back of the speaker to Wifi Play